The Universal Chocks are self-adjusting and load spreading for jetski's and tenders up to 1500kg.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, from Iroko wood these handcrafted Universal Chock are designed to support 99% of tenders and jetski's securely to your bathing platform or flybridge.
- 2 x Universal Iroko Chocks (FWD & AFT)
- 4 x Flush Fit Deck fittings (for Teak decks)
- 4 x Low Profile Deck Fittings (for GRP, Esthec & Teak decks)
- 4 x Stainless steel deck plates
- Fixing screws
The chock are supplied with the attachment pin manufactured in a hard plastic to avoid any damage to the stainless deck plates.
- ‘Flush’ deck fittings - for when a clean deck is required (applicable for teak decks)
- ‘Low Profile’ fittings - for flybridges when cavity space is limited, on GRP decks, or when more routing is not an option.
Why choose Universal Chocks?
The universal chock fits 99% of all tenders and Jetski's so if you decided to change your jetski or replace it with a tender then you do not need to change the chocks.
The universal chocks are fitted 1000mm apart to accommodate different size hulls. When a tender hull is 5.2m or more, using 3 universal chocks is recommended.
You can drive the tender / jetski in from either side as the universal chocks adapt to the shape of the hull (when fitted to hydraulic platforms).
The Universal chocks have won a special mention in the 2021 Dame international awards (Mets Trade Show)
With the Universal chocks you get a deck template and the correct fitting drill bits for ease of fitting.
Universal chocks are made with Iroko, a very durable hardwood.